Senior Hardware RF Engineer
According to profile
- Design, implement and validate of RF/Microwave passive and active functions such as filters, power divider/couplers, PA, LNA, High Purity Clock generator, transceivers chains, up/down converters chains, etc.
- Analyze and simulate high frequency systems.
- Optimize new and existing design to facilitate manufacturing, assembly and testing.
- Implement and follow-up prototypes manufacturing and assembly.
- Develop test methodology and verification plans for all analogue functional blocks and all associated documentation.
- Perform tests in laboratory and other specific test facilities.
- Analyse test results and debug assembly circuits.
- Implement design correction and prepare for batch production.
- Previous records of design and implementation RF transceiver chains
- Know-how in Software Defined Radio and Digital Signal Processing
- Knowledge in antenna design
- Python script knowledge
- Experience with circuit analysis and design, CAD schematic tools, circuit simulation tools, and design evaluation
- Deep knowledge in high-quality clock signal generation, perfectly managed phase noise and complex PLL design.
- Deep measurement experience using following equipment: spectrum and signal analysers, signal generators, vector network analyser.
- Experience with block diagrams of up-converter and down-converter superheterodyne topologies.
- Fluent in English – French or German are strong assets
- Over 5 years relevant experience