We are a human-sized company developing highly reliable products.
Recruitment is key at EmTroniX, our team gathers passionate, competent and dynamic profiles that are willing to work together to create efficient and good quality products.
The company is divided in 7 fields of expertise. From concept study to small volume production, EmTroniX offers the engineering services required to bring the most advanced development projects in electronics and embedded software to a happy end.
Discover our seven AREA of expertise
EmTroniX has been using FPGA since 2005. For more than 15 years, the team has gained a significant experience in integrating FPGA and designing custom IP Codes for complex electronic systems.
- Complex IP design and implementation
- High quality VHDL and Verilog coding
- Automatic HDL code generation
- Design optimization with respect to FPGA constraints
- Hardware-in-the-Loop simulation
Our software engineers are specialized in designing microcontrollers with custom embedded application software as well as PC user-interface to control and monitor the system parameters.
- Software design, development, simulation, implementation and test
- Software architecture for heterogeneous hardware
- Embedded software for 8/16/32/64 bits embedded and SoC processors
- Bare-metal software, RTOS and embedded Linux platforms
EmTroniX is managing PCB design, implementation and test for different sectors. The team can deal with fully manual PCB routing in conjunction with high layer count PCB (up-to 26 for now).
- Advanced electronic systems design
- Signal conditioning, power electronics, power converter
- In-house PCB CAD design, assembly and validation
- Electronic circuits modulization
- Electro-mechanical integration
- Signal integrity
Dealing with high frequency range is becoming the standard in telecommunications and especially in the space industry. Our experts are designing, simulating and implementing the technology in order to meet our customer’s expectations.
- Design of Rx/Tx chains up to Ka-band
- Implementation of RF function/systems into RF substrate
- RF boards prototyping thanks to state-of-art manufacture and assembly capabilities
- Test facility up to K-band
Our Mechanical team is designing and prototyping the part that will host our PCB and other electrical component. The main challenge is to design a part which can withstand the stress it will have to endure, especially for the space industry.
- Electronic housing CAD
- 3D modeling, simulation and prototyping
- Mechanical and electronic integration
- Thermal analysis
- Internal prototyping with CNC 3 axis machine
digital signal processing
Our DSP team participates in most of our space telecommunication projects. For each one of them, the team is developing and implementing an innovative communication system architecture to receive, transmit and process the signal.
- Design, implementation and analysis of advanced signal processing algorithms
- State-of-the art digital communication techniques
- DSP algorithms for satellite payloads
assembly and production
EmTroniX is handling prototyping and small volume production thanks to its state-of-the-art technologies and experts.
- Hand-made assembly by our ESA qualified technicians
- Accurate and fast prototyping creation with the LPKF U4 Laser milling machine, including galvanic metallization process & multi-layer capability (up to 8 layers) with specific substrate.
- Assembly with the latest technology – EmTroniX latest purchase is the MY300 pick & place machine
- Semi-automatic SMT stencil printer with camera
- Vapour-phase oven assuring an excellent thermal transfer