We are a human-sized company developing highly reliable products.
Recruitment is key at EmTroniX, our team gathers passionate, competent and dynamic profiles that are willing to work together to create efficient and good quality products.
The company is divided in 7 fields of expertise. From concept study to small volume production, EmTroniX offers the engineering services required to bring the most advanced development projects in electronics and embedded software to a happy end.
Discover our seven AREA of expertise
- Custom IP design, implementation, verification
- Modulator, demodulator, high-speed memory interface & high-speed comminication bus
- High quality HDL coding (VHDL, Verilog)
- Model based design
- Design optimization, STA analysis
- Hardware-in-the-loop test
Our software engineers are specialized in designing custom embedded application software for microcontrollers as well as PC user-interface to control and monitor the system parameters.
- Software design, development, simulation, implementation and test
- Software architecture for heterogeneous hardware
- Embedded software for 8/16/32/64 bits embedded and SoC processors
- Interfacing with specific & custom IP in FPGA
- Bare-metal software, RTOS and embedded Linux platforms
- Advanced electronic systems design
- Embedded Systems, Signal Conditioning, High-Speed Communication,High-Speed Memories,Micro-controller/FPGA Integration, Power Electronics, Power Converter, Design for EMC compliance.
- In-house PCB CAD design, assembly, test and validation
- In-house RF prototype PCB manufacturing
- Mechanical & thermal integration
Dealing with high frequency range is becoming the standard in telecommunications and especially in the space industry. Our experts are designing, simulating and implementing the technology in order to meet our customer’s expectations.
- Design, simulation using CST ®, implementation and characterization of transceiver chains up to Ka-band
- SSPA up to X-band
- Implementation of RF function/systems into RF substrate
- Internal multi-layers RF boards prototyping thanks to state-of-art manufacture and assembly capabilities up to Ka-band
- Test facility up to Ka-band
Our Mechanical team is designing and prototyping the part that will host our PCB and other electrical component. The main challenge is to design a part which can withstand the stress it will have to endure, especially for the space industry.
- 3D Modelling of Electronic Housings with Solidworks®
- Thermal simulation with CST and Abaqus softwares®
- Prototyping with additive manufacturing
- Metal prototyping with a 3 axis CNC
digital signal processing
- Design, implementation and integration of advanced Digital Signal Processing algorithms
- State-of-the art digital communication techniques
- Transceiver algorithms for satellite payloads & avionics
assembly and production
- Semi-automatic SMT Assembly Line
- Hand-made assembly by our ECSS qualified experts
- Accurate and fast prototype creation with a Laser milling machine using LPKF U4 ®
- Assembly with the latest technology
- Vapour-phase oven assuring an excellent thermal transfer