High power H-bridge automotive valve driver/tester
This equipment is intended to be used on development test benches, durability test stands and production lines.
The embedded software can execute a series of standard test schemes (sensor range identification, response-time and hysteresis) with integrated data acquisition/logging and test results processing. It further includes an advanced position controller, a complex position/PWM profile generator and a test/profile sequencer primarily intended for durability purposes.
> The use of the latest FPGA technology allows an unprecedented control and sampling performances as required in today automotive component developments.
> All high-level functions are integrated into and executed by the driver at the reception of predefined commands sent through the CAN bus, making its integration and operation straightforward from the master device’s standpoint.
> This controller can be used indistinctively in engineering labs for component developments, on durability test benches to generate cycling profiles or on production lines for final quality checks.
- Configurable soft-stop logic
- Configurable sensor range identification procedure
- Configurable response time test with integrated results analysis
- Configurable hysteresis test with integrated results analysis
- Advanced PID position controller
- Integrated complex position/PWM profile generator
- Public CAN command/answer message formats
- Configurable continuous CAN data streaming
- Up to 8 drivers controllable simultaneously
- Automatic Excel test reports generation
- Complex profile editor included
- Durability test/profile sequencer
- Calibration editor
- Test data acquisitions display and recording functions
- Output drive current range : -15A to +15 A
- FPGA-based active/dynamic current limitation
- FPGA-based true RMS current calculation
- Low-side current recirculation (active/passive) in halve-bridge mode
- Max. drive voltage : 26 V nominal, 35 V absolute
- Variable internal power supply : 6 V to 26 V
- Optional external power supply input with display
- High-precision 5V sensor voltage supply.
- FPGA-based PWM generator : 0.1 % resolution, 1 Hz to 20 kHz
- Integrated configurable SENT interface
- Dual high-precision position sensor inputs
- Configurable digital IOs (SENT, external PWM control, trigger)
- Configurable analog output for instrumentation/system monitoring
- 2Mb of sampling memory (optional)
- 16 bits high-precision sampling (optional) : 2mA and 2mV resolution
- Sampling frequency : 20kHz for response time, 500 Hz for hysteresis
Endurance profile provided by the customer
Durability test stand