ADVANCED solenoid injector driver
Drive pulses can be trigger either by external sources or by the internal engine simulator. Additionally, multiple pulse can be generated with independent current and voltage profiles upon occurrence a single trigger event.
> The use of the latest FPGA technology allows the device to generate current and voltage profiles with maximum accuracy.
> Most low‐level control and generation functions are managed by the FPGA, which relieves engineers of handling time‐consuming low‐level functions
> Reduced time‐to‐implementation (no intervention of software team required)
> Allows progressive move from conceptual to production algorithms
> Advanced specific hardware functionalities at engineers disposal to experiment even the most innovative concepts
- Automotive input operating voltage range (6V..20V)
- Internal boost voltage generator up to 95V
- Driver current up to 35 Amps
- Internal engine simulator (10 to 15000 RPM)
- Memory can contain up to 16 driver pulse profiles, 16 elements per profile
- Two multi-purpose analog inputs
Pulse profile editor